312 Domain PLR Articlesin Domain Articles , Domain PLR , Domain PLR Articles , PLR Articles , PLR Articles With Private Label Rights on
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
312 High Quality Domain PLR Articles
You can use these plr articles for blog content or re-purpose into other digital formats to market your business online.
Who Can Use These Domain PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
What Can You Do With These Domain PLR Articles?
- You Can: Resell it as an E-course.
- You Can: Resell the PLR Articles to make money.
- You Can: Use it as blog posts.
- You Can: Create an autoresponder series.
- You Can: Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- You Can: Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a private label rights license.
- And many other ways you can use these high quality plr articles.
Sample Of 1 Of The 312 Domain PLR Articles :
10 Tips For Accurate Domain Registration
Domain names, discount domains
You should think about registering a domain name before you actually do it. Many people come up with a catchy name, or feel the need to lock in their name, and rush out to buy a domain name. But there are several things to consider in your domain name. After all, your domain name is an extension of your business and your image—don’t you want to project the right one?
These ten tips will help you to pick just the right domain name for you and/or your business.
1. The extension you select makes a statement to user about where you are and who you are aiming to attract. For example, .co.uk tells people you are operating out of the United Kingdom, and .ca tells them you are operating out of Canada. If that is important to you, then register accordingly. If you would rather give them impression of being a global company, or based in the US, then pick a .com name.
2. Use a reputable registration service. Unfortunately, some domain registration services are little more than a scam. They are only middlemen. You tell them the domain name you want, and they register it, for a fee higher than you would pay! In the worst case, they actually register the domain name using their information, so it becomes very difficult for you to do anything with your domain name.
Do some background research into the company before you register a domain with them.
3. Use keywords in your domain name. These will sometimes help search engines in ranking your website. For example, if you sell gourmet dog treats online and from your own store, but your business name is “Laura’s Homemade Snacks,” you might consider two domain names: one for your business name, and one for keywords. In this case you might select “gourmetdogtreats.com” as your domain name to represent to the search engines and searchers what you are about.
4. Short names are easier to spell correctly. What’s easier to remember and type in: gourmetdogtreats.com, or laurashomemadeandgourmetdogsnacks.com?
5. Avoid trademarks from other companies. Companies have been known to sue website owners for copyright and trademark infringement, so be very careful if you try to play off an existing business. Make sure that you register a domain name in good faith, and think about the possibilities and connections that might exist between you and another business.
6. Avoid hyphens. Sometimes you must use hyphens because the straightforward name is gone. In that case, a better idea is to come up with a completely different name. The problem with hyphens is that users may end up visiting the wrong site. If you try to register gourmetdogtreats.com but it is already taken, you might choose to register gourmet-dog-treats.com instead. But you run the risk of someone trying to find you typing in the first address. This means you lose business. Better to try and register a name like homemadedogtreats.com instead.
7. Consider buying several different extensions so no one else can infringe on your success by registering a similar name. For example, if you register homemadedogtreats.com, you might also take .net and .org (with the same name), since these are the most popular extensions after .com. That way, no one can register homemadedogtreats.net and try to piggyback of your success.
8. Look for companies that offer telephone support. If you have trouble with your domain name, you need to be able to contact the company and talk to someone. If there is no phone contact, that may be a sign that you are not dealing with a reputable company.
9. Look for accreditations (i.e., ICANN). Reputable companies will seek out accreditations because they know it boosts their business image to be part of a group that enforces good business ethics and practices. Failure to have an accreditation does not necessarily mean the company is bad, but it could mean that. If the company you are looking at does not have an accreditation, make sure you check for other things like phone support, payment procedures, etc.
10. After you find a company you like, do a search on Google for “domain registration.” Does your company of choice appear in the first couple of pages of results, or just via Adwords? If the latter, they may not have been around for a long time and may not be reputable. A legitimate company with a solid track record will be ranked in Google’s search engine, especially within the first couple of pages. Beware of registration companies that you can only find in Adwords.
These ten tips will help you as you seek to register your domain name.
312 Domain PLR Articles
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
What you can do:
[YES] Can be Renamed, Rewritten or edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be published.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponders.
[YES] Can be compiled into an ebook
What you CANNOT do:
[NO] Give away resale rights for free
[NO] Give away private label rights for free
[NO] Can be added to free download sites or free membership sites
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.) Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product