Choose Your Desired Option(s)
533 High Quality Security PLR Articles
You can use these plr articles for blog content or re-purpose into other digital formats to market your business online.
Who Can Use These Security PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
What Can You Do With These Security PLR Articles?
- You Can: Resell it as an E-course.
- You Can: Resell the PLR Articles to make money.
- You Can: Use it as blog posts.
- You Can: Create an autoresponder series.
- You Can: Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- You Can: Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a private label rights license.
- And many other ways you can use these high quality plr articles.
Sample Of 1 Of The 533 Security PLR Articles :
7 Simple Reasons Why You Need a Network Security Camera for Your Home
1. Easy to install: Most of the network cameras on the market are plug and play and/or have very simple to follow instructions for both the hardware and software end.
2. Comparatively cheaper than other security systems: Instead of paying a highly trained technician to install a complex CCTV system, and pay him on an ongoing maintenance arrangement- you can have a network camera security system that can stand on it’s own against CCTV and traditional security systems.
3. Works with your existing computer network: If you already have a home network, then the network camera works with your settings, so you don’t need to pay more for the proper security infrastructure.
4. Provides peace of mind: watch your home, watch your Childs room, watch your vacation home, watch your pets while you are on vacation, etc
5. See remote areas: as far away as across the globe, or your own front porch from a centralized area. Can even remotely view your children at the nursery (depending on the nurseries policies though this is becoming more standard)
6. Flexibility: Prefer not to be tethered to the security control panel or hire a full time security professional to monitor things, then get security alerts which you can view from cell phone, laptop, or PDA device, and provide multiple users access to the various security assets.
7. Receive alerts via email when detects motion, either when someone visits your home, or when your children leave home to hang out.
1. May have poor image quality depending on model and configuration, and wireless cameras in general have poorer image quality on the lower to mid range.
2. For more bells and whistles, like sound recording, scheduled emails, and motion capture, it varies greatly from model and software description.
3. Generally, outdoor surveillance equipment is more costly, especially if you want the ability to remotely pan/tilt, zoom in, zoom out, and want a waterproof camera. However for a home system this is probably not as urgent as opposed to for a business situation.
4. Drains computer network resources, so if you don’t have a speedy computer, then there’s a chance of a slight slow down in your collective resources.
Remember that despite the cons, the benefits outweigh them as they provide great security results at a lower installation and maintenance cost than traditional Closed Circuit Television systems.
533 Security PLR Articles
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
What you can do:
[YES] Can be Renamed, Rewritten or edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be published.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponders.
[YES] Can be compiled into an ebook
What you CANNOT do:
[NO] Give away resale rights for free
[NO] Give away private label rights for free
[NO] Can be added to free download sites or free membership sites
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.) Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product