Choose Your Desired Option(s)
92 High Quality Fundraising PLR Articles
You can use these plr articles for blog content or re-purpose into other digital formats to market your business online.
Who Can Use These Fundraising PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
What Can You Do With These Fundraising PLR Articles?
- You Can: Resell it as an E-course.
- You Can: Resell the PLR Articles to make money.
- You Can: Use it as blog posts.
- You Can: Create an autoresponder series.
- You Can: Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- You Can: Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a private label rights license.
- And many other ways you can use these high quality plr articles.
Sample Of 1 Of The 92 Fundraising PLR Articles :
10 Tips For Better Fundraising
fund raising, fund raiser, fund raising, fundraising, how to raise funds
If, you’re looking for a fundraising project for a school, sports team or construction project you will the following useful for you.
Use these 10 tips to catapult you fund raising efforts and raise more funds.
1. Examine you database of supporters. How likely are they to help you out? Don’t assume that folks will keep helping you out because they have done so in the past. Remember that people will donate only with a good strategy.
2. Who is your target audience? You can expect about 25 -20% of your database to contribute. But… are they interested are they in your project and how committed are they? Can they contribute from their own funds?
3. When is the best time to ask for donations? Timing is crucial in fundraising.
4. How will you word your request for help? Look at other people’s efforts and find out what has worked in the past.
5. Energy and enthusiasm make the difference. Try to get volunteers with the time and energy to put into the project.
6. How much money do you want to raise? Have a clear amount of how much you want or need, then you can better guestimate the effort required to raise funds to that amount.
7. Determine the amount you will ask each individual for. This is a great way to get the answer to the really important question….. “is what I am providing worth the price I am asking for?” If the answer is no then your funds will not be boosted this time.
8. Examine your intangible assets. This is things like, do you have anyone who has great experience in raising funds? What are the fundraising activities that have impressed you in the past, and can you emulate them? Go through a list of these with the people in your project.
9. Keep the faith. Fundraising can be soul destroying so make sure you have taken steps to motivate your helpers by telling them the reason for the fundraising. Remind them of the good they are doing and why you need to raise the money.
10. Keep on keeping on. Don’t give up. In order to achieve the best results possible, you as an active member of the team, must keep your spirits up and striving for more cash. It’s the only way to raise as much cash as possible.
By taking heed of the tips above your fund raising activity will have the best chance possible to raise funds for your club or organization.
Just a few minutes proper planning can have a dramatic impact where it matters most…………increasing your funds.
92 Fundraising PLR Articles
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
What you can do:
[YES] Can be Renamed, Rewritten or edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be published.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponders.
[YES] Can be compiled into an ebook
What you CANNOT do:
[NO] Give away resale rights for free
[NO] Give away private label rights for free
[NO] Can be added to free download sites or free membership sites
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.) Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product