Get Started With Webinar PLR eBookin Business PLR Products , eBooks With Private Label Rights , Get Started With Webinar , Get Started With Webinar eBook , Get Started With Webinar PLR , Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook , PLR eBooks on
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
Get Private Label Rights To…
Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook
What Will I be Getting When I Buy This Professionally Designed And Written PLR Product?
Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook With 4409 Words With Private Label Rights
Use The Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook To Build Your Email Subscriber List Faster And Easier.
Get Started Today, Don’t Wait Another Day!!
Get Started With Webinar Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Pre-Requisites Required to Host a Successful Webinar
Chapter 2: Picking a Niche and Selecting Your Topic
Step One: Know Your Niche
Step Two: Decide What People Want to Know
Step Three: Decide What You Are Good at
Step Four: Build up your Expertise
Step Five: Publish Your Expertise & Promote Yourself
Chapter 3: Advertising & Promotion
Chapter 4: Getting Your Presentation Ready
Step One: Choose your Topic
Step Two: Begin Promoting Your Webinar Months in Advance
Step Three: Write a Script
Step Four: Prepare Your Slides
Step Five: Determine if You Need Other Multimedia
Step Six: Practice Your Presentation
Step Seven: Do a Dress Rehearsal
Step Eight: Start Your Presentation Early
Chapter 5: Handling Queries
How Many Questions Can You Handle
How to Take Questions
When to Take Questions
How to Answer Questions
Chapter 6: Being the Best Presenter
Chapter 7: Co-Organizers, Webinar Partners & Staff
Where to Find Co-Organizers
How to Contact Co-Organizers
What to Say to Co-Organizers
Chapter 8: Monetizing Your Webinar
Charging for Your Webinar
The Free Webinar
Chapter 9: Ensure people come back to you
Chapter 10: Creating a Business from Archived Webinars
Conclusion & Summary
Here Is A Sample Of The Content You Will Find Inside The Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook:
Webinars have become one of the most popular ways to promote a business in the past few years. They are so effective because they provide an immersiveness that other forums of media do not and attendees get real-time information delivered straight to them, not to mention the interactivity of question-and-answer sessions. According to the Adobe Software blog, webinars rank in the top three of the content delivery methods out there.
If you are reading this book and have no idea what the word ‘webinar’ actually means, it is a method of communicating to a group via a specific platform, with the ability to share information with them like voice, text, slides, multimedia and more. Webinar is a play off of the word ‘seminar’ because that’s what a webinar basically is – a seminar for the web.
In order to use a webinar to promote your business, you are going to need to know the secrets to a successful webinar. This book is your guide to putting on a successful webinar, including emphasis on the most important concepts. According to SlideShare, the elements that engage 70% of people the most are interesting content and a passionate speaker.
This book will help you become a passionate and engaging speaker, as well as develop your idea so that you can host the best webinar possible. In addition, we will be covering other concepts that are vital to webinars, such as the equipment that you will need, mastering Q&A’s, working with co-organizers and hiring staff and much more.
This book is divided into three sections. The first section will cover what you need to do before your webinar starts. The second is information you will need to start your webinar and things that happen during. Finally, the third section will cover what happens after your webinar is over and how you can begin preparing for the next one.
Each section will explore in-depth the topics of webinars and at the end you will be able to prepare and hold a webinar with confidence. Here are just a few of the benefits that you will get out of this book.
• Understanding what the available platforms are for conducting webinars and how much they cost, as well as information on how to use them. These programs are complex and often have a great deal of features. You will be able to understand how these programs work with this book.
• You will also learn how to choose the topic for discussion during your webinar. Choosing a topic that is interesting and engaging is very important because it a significant number of attendees go to webinars simply because of the topic.
• How to prepare for your webinar, including how to do marketing and advertising. You are going to need to let people know about your webinar and most people are pretty lost the first time that they try to get attendees. You will have some tools for promoting your webinar when you finish this book. You will also learn how to prepare your slides, do a rehearsal and make sure that you are completely ready to run a webinar.
• You will learn methods for improving your presenting skills, including how to have better diction, body language and many other factors.
• You will be able to choose which equipment you want to use for your webinar, and make sure that you present yourself in the best way possible like tips for screen sharing, camera, lighting, backdrop and more.
• You will be able to improve your current webinars by making them more interesting and engaging, including the way that you present slides and using alternative forms of multimedia to make your webinar amazing.
• Learn how to increase your attendees by partnering up with other speakers and each of you giving information to the audience. A webinar with one expert is great, but a webinar with multiple experts can’t be missed.
• Everything you need to know about monetizing your webinar, including how to charge admission for your webinars and how to host webinars for free but make money by creating other revenue streams. There are many people making very good money with their webinars and you can do the same.
• You’ll learn what to do at the end of a webinar in order to get people to take action, whether that means signing up for an email list or actually buying something that you are selling. The whole point of free webinars is to point consumers towards the alternative revenue streams and then convince them to take immediate action.
• You’ll also learn what it takes to get people to come back to your future webinars. If you don’t have return attendees, then you will be starting over every single webinar you do. This book contains tips on how to make them want to sign up for your next webinar and then how you can actually convince them to show up.
• In addition, you will learn how you can create a business from your archived webinars including tips for placing them on YouTube and bundling them up into a course and selling it separately (via a webinar of course).
• Finally, you will learn things that will help you immensely if this is your first time doing a webinar. For example, do you know which day or days of the week is best for a webinar? Do you know how long most attendees prefer them to be? If you are going to charge for your webinar do you know what price range will make people attend and at what point you will price yourself out of business? These are all things that are covered in this book
This is going to be an exciting journey through the world of webinars and you will learn more than you ever have before to create the perfect webinar business. If you have struggled with webinars in the past, then this book will help you get back on track and make the kind of money that you have always wanted to from webinars.
Chapter 01 – Pre-Requisites Required to Host a Successful Webinar
In order to run a successful webinar, you are going to need some tools. There are certain pieces of hardware and software that are required to host a successful webinar and understanding what they are, and how to use them properly is going to allow you to become a better webinar host.
Your Internet Connection
Let’s start with your internet connection. This is definitely an important aspect of webinars because your data is going to be streamed to dozens or hundreds of people and you can’t have that data dropping out at inconvenient points. It isn’t good for your business.
So make sure that your internet connection is super-fast, say around 10 mbps minimum, and that you use a wired connection. Don’t connect with Wi-Fi because it is much more unstable than a LAN connection. This means that you are going to have to do the webinar in your home or office, somewhere that you have access to the model and can plug in a LAN cable that allows you to directly connect.
If you have to, you can use Wi-Fi, but just keep in mind that your data may not get through to all of your attendees every time. Most of the time, people will let you know that they didn’t hear you or catch the last concept you were talking about, but if it happens too often too a multitude of people attending your webinar, you will find very few that want to return for a future session.
Your computer is the next thing that we are going to discuss because it is just as important as your platform or the type of internet connection you have. In fact, these three things tie for first place if you were going to try to prioritize the equipment that you’ll need for a webinar.
Because your computer will be running multiple programs at once, you will need to have a processer with multiple cores and a good CPU speed. You will also need to have plenty of RAM and a good soundcard that allows sound to travel over the internet and still be perfectly clear to the people that are hearing it.
Most people are going to have to make do with the computer that they currently have, but here are a few things that you can do to make your computer a little faster in order to make sure that you don’t have any problems running your webinar:
• Shut down all running programs except for your browser and the programs you need for your webinar
• Increase the size of your paging file
• Use Glary Utilities to clean up your computer removing unnecessary files, shortcuts, registry entries and more
• Disable all of your browser add-ons unless you need them for your webinar
• Disable all background programs by going to MSCONFIG and then restart
• Use a browser that is as lightweight (in CPU usage) as possible
Next, we are going to discuss the platform that you will be using. Platform is a very important choice because it determines the quality of your webinar and what you’ll be able to do during it. There are numerous features offered by webinar platforms on the market today. Here are just a few of those features.
• Recording of your webinar
• Statistics tracking
• Ability to add your own logo
• Screen sharing
• Mobile device access
• Chat room
These are just a very small representation of the features that you might get with your webinar platform. The platform basically does it all for you, allowing people to connect and giving you administrative privileges over the webinar.
As far as the cost goes, this varies significantly from one service to another. For example, you might have to pay $20 per month to host 25 attendees with one service while another may only offer $99 per month with 100 attendees as the starting point. What these services all have in common though is that they have tier pricing that bases the cost on how many people you will be able to let in for your webinar.
There are a lot of platforms out there and it is difficult to recommend a specific one because the one that you need will be based upon your topic, your budget and what features you need. However, GoToWebinar is a very popular choice and Cisco’s WebEx is used widely as well. Here is a chart that will give you a starting point in choosing a webinar platform:
Microphone or Headset
You are also going to need a microphone and headset in order to talk to the people at your webinar. This is an extremely important purchase because you want them to be able to hear you clearly and understand what you are saying. The Blue Yeti microphone (about $100) is a solid USB microphone that when combined with a pair of headphones will work perfectly for your webinar. If you want to spend a little more or less, there are lots of good quality USB mics to choose from.
Screen sharing & Additional Programs
You will need some kind of program like Microsoft’s PowerPoint if you want to do a slideshow. The way that you will generally do this is by making your PowerPoint presentation full screen after sharing your screen with attendees.
If you plan on doing any other sort of presentations like playing a video or demonstrating some piece of software then you are obviously going to have those programs installed and running when you do your webinar as well.
Webcams, Lighting & Backdrops
Finally, if you plan on not sharing your screen but talking to the audience with a webcam trained on you, make sure that you get a webcam that broadcasts in HD and ensure that you have a solid backdrop like a blank wall or a curtain hung up behind you and then experiment with lighting until you get the best image of yourself on the webcam. You can usually use the lighting and background in your home or office.
Get Started With Webinar PLR eBook
Private Label Rights Terms and Conditions
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can modify/change the main product
[YES] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights
1. You may not sell this product or the any of its rights if you ask for a refund. Your license will become null
2. You must keep this license to verify yourself as an official licensee. You must be able to show the license
3. You may not market the product in any immoral, illegal or unethical way (Spam).
4. You are responsible for your own hosting, download locations, payment processor and customer service to
5. Any violation of this license will be subject to revoking this agreement and potential legal action may
Under no circumstances will the product creator, programmer or any of the distributors of this product, or any distributors, be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this product. This product is provided “as is” and without warranties.
Use of this product indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with our “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable.) Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use this product.
Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product.